Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a warranty?
We offer an extended warranty as well as the manufacturers warranty.
Do you have financing plans?
We believe you should be able to "buy what you love with financing that fits your budget" through homeInspiration™
- Affordable financing options
- Buy now, pay over time
- Reusable line of credit
- 24/7 online account management
Can I pick up and handle my own delivery?
What is your return policy?
We do not offer returns once your products have been delivered.
Why are today's mattresses so thick?
Research has shown that proper comfort and support are critical to a good night sleep. New technology and generous amounts of upholstery are specifically designed to gently support your body while reducing tossing and turning.
My new bedroom set is much higher than my old one. What Can I Do?
While this is expected, it certainly can be surprising. However, there are easy remedies to solve this. The first rule is... "Change the height, not the mattress!" While you sleep, you don't care how high your mattress looks. The most important thing is a good night sleep. Ask your bedding expert about the following options. They would be happy to help.
- Low-Profile Box spring / Foundation - a matching box spring / foundation of equal quality but less height.
- Low-Profile Frame - a strong metal bed frame of equal quality but less the height.
My new mattress seems to be "sagging" where I sleep! Should I return it?
Relax, these slight "body impressions" are absolutely normal and expected. Your new mattress will conform to your body like a new pair of shoes conforms to your feet. In fact, you should be more concerned if your mattress does not show slight body impressions!
Thicker, plusher mattresses will show more pronounced body impressions than firmer mattresses. Body impressions should only concern you if they exceed 1 ½ inches. This is very rare, and your warranty protects you from this type of defect.
Why is it taking so long to get used to my new mattress?
Most people go through an "adjustment period" with their new mattress. This is completely normal and to be expected.
It is likely that your old mattress lost its support capabilities and your body got used to conforming to a non-supportive posture while sleeping. Just like new shoes can cause discomfort at first, your body needs to adjust to the "corrective action" of the new support system.
This adjustment period may last a few days or up to a month depending on the individual. 99% of the time, your initial discomfort will subside and you will be sleeping wonderfully in no time at all.
Is it true that I don't have to flip or rotate my mattress?
Yes, this is true. While most mattress manufacturers do not require that you rotate your mattress, they do strongly encourage you to do so.
Rotating your mattress will help you get the most from your investment much like rotating tires on your car. It is generally suggested that you rotate your mattress four times a year, when the seasons change. Please refer to your warranty card for helpful mattress care instructions.
Why does my new mattress have a strange smell?
Mattresses today use polyurethane foam as a primary cushioning material and because the mattress sets are heat-sealed in an air-tight plastic bag the odors will remain for a few weeks after delivery.
What kind of support do I need for my new mattress?
Be sure that you have an appropriate frame and center support on queen and king size sets to ensure validation of your warranty.
What could VOID my manufacturer's warranty?
The following situations will VOID your manufacturer's warranty. Simple caution and care will protect your investment.
- Never remove the "Law Label" attached to the product. The Law Label is required when servicing the warranty.
- Always protect your mattress and foundation from soiling and stains. The manufacturer will not service or replace any item deemed unsanitary. The law prohibits the handling of used bedding that is soiled or stained, thus creating a potential health hazard.
- Mattresses and foundations that have no "Law Label" or are deemed "unsanitary" (soiled or stained) are not serviceable under warranty and therefore not returnable regardless of any defect found. It is the consumer's responsibility to protect their mattress and box spring / foundation from soils/stains and or abuse of any kind.
What is your Mattress Comfort Guarantee?
It gives you the opportunity to receive a full credit toward your mattress purchase less a re-stocking fee. To qualify for this guarantee
- Purchase a Non-Refundable Mattress Protector (except for Tempur-Pedic) from us to get the trial period. If you decide not to purchase the Mattress Protector there will be NO Mattress Comfort Guarantee and you will not be able to return the mattress or mattress/box spring set for credit.
- Agree to sleep on your new mattress set for at least 30 days and you must contact us prior to the 90th day to reselect.
- You will receive a full credit toward your new mattress set less a 20% restocking fee.
- Delivery fees are Non-Refundable.
- Only the Tempur-Pedic, Sealy Optimum and Sealy Hybrid collections carry the Mattress Comfort Guarantee.
- ONE reselection will be allowed if you have met the above criteria. If you choose not to reselect from us, and you have met the above conditions, we will refund your mattress set purchase price less the restocking fee. NOTE: Adjustable bases, box springs, pillows, mattress protectors and sheets are not refundable.
- This Mattress Comfort Guarantee does not apply to special orders.
- Mattresses are not returnable if they have any damage of any type, including removal of manufacturers tag, fluid stains (of any type), and was not used with an approved mattress protector.